Need to lose some of those extra pounds?
Medically Managed Weight Loss Program
Our program gives you the advice and direction you need in order to reach your goal. We have created a successful regimen that includes nutrition counseling, exercise recommendations, fiber matrix drink, B12 shots, and appropriate prescription medications, for a weight loss plan that is achievable and sustainable for you.
Why Nutritional Supplements?
- More and More studies clearly show the benefits of different vitamins and nutrients in the prevention of cancer, heart disease, and other medical conditions
- Data compiled by the US Dept of Agriculture showed that at least 40% of Americans routinely consume less than 60% of the recommended daily intake for essential nutrients.
- After 20 years the American Medical Association completely reversed its anti-vitamin stance and now encourages all adults to supplement with daily vitamins; “All of us grew up believing that if we ate a reasonable diet, that it would take care of our vitamin needs. But the new evidence, much of it in the last couple of years, is that vitamins also prevent the usual disease we deal with everyday-heart disease, cancer, osteoporosis, and birth defects”. –Dr Robert Fletcher, JAMA 6-12-02
Are all Nutritional Supplements the Same?
- Many over the counter (OTC) supplements contain only 10% or less of recommended daily nutritional intakes, for example
|One Source Multivitamin||5.8%|
- Purity is a paramount concern. Only supplements that comply with the stringent Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for pharmaceuticals can prove purity and accurate labeling
Why Do We Recommend Our Supplements Over Others?
PAgnus Castus V (Vitex, Chasteberry)
Vitex, or Chasteberry, is a traditional herb for women’s health, it provides holistic support for the periodic discomfort, mild mood changes, cramping and breast tenderness associated with the menstrual cycle and menopausal changes.
Citrus CoQ10 100mg Chewable
Citrus flavored chewable. CoQ10 functions as a powerful antioxidant, which means that it protects cell membranes by defending against damaging compounds called free radicals. Studies have found CoQ10 to be a beneficial nutrient for maintaining strong heart health and function because of its antioxidant function and role in energy production.
Vitamin D, also known as the “sunshine vitamin” is an essential vitamin that plays many important roles in the proper functioning of the body. Though classified as a vitamin, Vitamin D is actually a key regulatory hormone for calcium and bone metabolism. Adequate vitamin D status is essential for ensuring normal calcium absorption and maintenance of healthy calcium plasma levels
Synergistic combination of plant based ingredients including diindolylmethane, curcumin, green tea, and wasabia designed to support healthy hormone balance and immune health.
Supplies a synergistic blend of herbs and other nutrients designed to support healthy estrogen function
Hair, Skin, Nails plus
Supplies beneficial amounts of several vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, specially formulated to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
Meno Support Formula
This is a synergistic and comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients, carefully formulated & designed to support a woman’s health through changes that may occur later in life.
Menoease is a combination of soy isoflavones and the herbs, black cohosh and red clover, formulated & designed to support a woman’s healthy and trouble free transition through menopause
Methylcobalamin liq. – B12 (1000mcg/dropper)
Methylcobalamin Liquid provides 1,000 mcg of highly bioavailable vitamin B12 in a tasty and convenient liquid
Multi-probiotic 4000 (multi strain probiotic)
Each capsule contains over 4 billion beneficial organisms to help establish and maintain healthy intestinal microorganisms which aids in nutritional health and well being
Prenatal Pks (includes DHA & Calcium)
The Prenatal Pack contains a variety of essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients to ensure adequate intake for both mother & child, including a prenatal multivitamin, additional calcium and DHA
Quell High EPA/DHA w/Vitamin D
EPA & DHA Omega 3’s are essential to brain function and also aid in cardiovascular health. Vitamin D supports absorption of Calcium.
Sublingual-12 Plus tablets dissolve rapidly in the mouth releasing 1,000 mcg of pure vitamin B12 together with 400 mcg of folic acid
Thyromend (200 mcg Iodine)
Synergistic combination of iodine containing seaweeds, as well as herbs which contain phytothyroidogenic properties, as well as phyto-thyroid-receptor agonists. This formulation is designed to promote optimal function of thyroid hormones by maintaining the health of thyroid hormone producing tissues and by supporting the healthy function of tissues that respond to thyroid hormones.
Women’s Health Pack
This product has been specially designed to help meet the daily nutritional needs of women. This pack includes a wide variety of vitamins and minerals, as well as important antioxidants such as lipoic acid and coenzyme Q10
Join our newsletter and stay in touch for the latest news and updates from Sweetwater OB/GYN Associates your your preferred Sugar Land’s Obstetrics and Gynecologists!
BioTE® Hormone Optimization
NovaSure can be the answer to your heavy periods and the frustration that come with that inconvenience. Ask your doctor is “NovaSure” is right for you![/mvc_ihe]