Juliet Laser Facial Resurfacing
This powerful cosmetic laser targets wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage, scars, birthmarks, moles, acne, and pigmentation problems that affect your appearance and confidence.
How Juliet Laser Facial Resurfacing Works
Juliet Laser Skin Resurfacing is a simple day procedure that uses a powerful cosmetic laser to remove dead skin cells.
Most common skin problems are present in the first layers of dead and damaged skin and this is what laser treatment seeks to remedy.
When choosing your laser facial treatment, there are two options with Juliet:
- Light Facial Peel: This is a quick procedure that removes the top layer of skin and is perfect for remedying minor skin conditions including acne and discoloration.
- Ablation Facial: This procedure goes much deeper, promoting vascular flow and collagen in deeper layers of your skin and is perfect for deeper wrinkles, scars, and extensive discoloration.
In both levels of treatment, the dead skin cells in the top layers of your face are removed. This encourages your body to begin the natural process of replacing the dead cells.
You’ll Love The Results!
After your first light facial peel treatment with the Juliet Laser, you will see results within 3-5 days after your treatment. For the deeper ablative treatment, you may shed dead skin for 7-10 days.
- Juliet Laser Skin Resurfacing can:
- Improved skin color and texture.
- Tighten loose skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Remove fine lines.
- Remove or reduce pigmented areas.
- Reduce the prominence of scars, moles, or other inconsistencies.
Although you may be happy after just one treatment, optimal treatment usually consists of several treatments and this should be discussed with your provider during the consultation stage.
The Treatment Process
Laser Skin Resurfacing is a simple day procedure that normally takes 30-60 minutes to complete.
- It is non-invasive and non-surgical, which sets it apart from many other popular beauty treatments on the market.
- Prior to the treatment your face will be cleansed, and a mild numbing cream applied to reduce feeling in the treatment area.
- The Juliet laser is focused on the target area casting a tight laser grid onto the skin.
- Unlike other beauty laser treatments, a ‘cool’ setting is available on Juliet lasers. This delivers micro pulses rather than a sustained beam, resulting in far less heat and pain.
- Patients generally suffer no discomfort at all with this procedure, with the worst case being a sensation like small hot pinches.
In fact, the Juliet laser treatment is mild enough for use on sensitive areas of the face that are often avoided such as the area surrounding your eyes.
The Recovery Process
You can resume your normal daily activities straight away!
2. Be careful during this time, you should also be careful to protect your skin while it is healing and growing new, healthy cells.
3. If you are going to be outside for any length of time, that means wearing a good broad-spectrum sunscreen.
4. Redness or swelling may be present for up to 36 hours after the treatment, but this is an individual thing and varies from person to person.
5. After this time, the top layers of skin that the laser has targeted will begin to peel off, revealing the new and revitalized skin.