Do you want to look your best?
Aesthetics and help you reduce those fine lines and visible marked facial expressions.
- Frown lines
- Forehead wrinkles
- Crow’s Feet
- Soft brown lift
20 Units of Botox® for $195 (each additional unit $11 each)
Bring a friend for Botox treatment and receive $50 discount off your service.
- Smooth out smile lines
- Plump lips
- Add volume to areas decreased by age
- First syringe of Juvederm® $500
- Second syringe of Juvederm® $475
- Third syringe of Juvederm® $450
- Bring a friend for Juvederm® treatment and receive $75 discount off your service
Natural-looking volume and definition for your cheeks
Restylane® Lyft is approved by the FDA for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21. This is in addition to treating moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines).
Over time, the natural fat that surrounds the cheeks begins to deteriorate, resulting in sagging skin, more prominent wrinkles and a reduction of volume. Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face.
At the comfort of our office in Sugar Land and through nonsurgical injections, Restylane Lyft is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks and mid-face area, which can result in a more natural-looking, youthful appearance.
It’s a part of life — our skin changes as we age. It becomes thinner, loses fat, and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. Facial aging actually begins in your 20s, when skin firmness begins to decrease as a result of both internal (genetics and natural aging) and external (sun exposure, smoking, pollution, sleeping positions, etc.) factors.
WHAT HAPPENS AS WE AGE?
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps provide fullness and elasticity
- Hyaluronic acid diminishes as we age, causing skin to lose volume while increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear
Join our newsletter and stay in touch for the latest news and updates from Sweetwater OB/GYN Associates your your preferred Sugar Land’s Obstetrics and Gynecologists!