- Color your hair
- Paint with an open window
- Exercise- Ask for guidelines
- Lifting up to 20lbs
- Sexual intercourse
- Flying until 36 weeks of pregnancy
- Traveling more than 2 hours away until 36 weeks of pregnancy
- TB test
- Flu shot (after 13 weeks of pregnancy)
- Attempt to eat a well balanced diet. Do not over eat sweets or carbs such as white rice, pasta, or breads. Small frequent meals with balanced protein, fat, and carbohydrates will keep blood sugar levels stable.
- Lemon drops and ginger can also help with nausea
- Do not eat swordfish, shark, mackerel, or tilefish
- 2 servings of fish such as salmon, catfish, and shrimp are acceptable and actually recommended
- Stay away from processed lunch meats and hot dogs unless heated
Patient Process instructions on accessing your supplement portal:
- Click Here to access the registration or login
- Click the "LogIn" button (On DL's homepage)
- Login or click "Create One Now (Patient Only)" to create a new account.
- Patients will need your Fulfillment Number 2283518
Once an account is created they will be good to browse products and add to cart.
Douglas Products (Click on any of the following products for their descriptions and detailed information):
01: B Complex with Metafolin®
02: Methylcobalamin Liquid High Potency Vitamin B12
03: DHEA 5 mg Dissolvable Tablet
04: DIM® Enhanced
05: Essential Female Pack
06: Hair, Skin and Nails Plus
07: Magnesium Taurate 400
10: Prenatal Pack
11: Vitamin D 1,000 I.U.
12: Vitamin D 5,000 I.U.