Gynecology in Sugar Land
At Sweetwater OB/GYN, we treat our gynecology patients with care and understanding. We also offer gynecology services for women of all ages and health backgrounds.
Gynecology has never been so complex, with today’s technological advances gynecologists require both experience and thorough attention to detail in order to provide the best gynecological care possible. Our gynecology providers are constantly working and gaining experience in the latest developments in women’s healthcare needs. Services range from in house testing such as ultra sound, pap smears, well woman exams, interpreting abnormal test results , to the early detection of cancerous cells, abnormal bleeding (heavy periods), hormone deficiency due to menopause or other unbalances, urinary incontinence and much more.
Our team of professionals, can and will evaluate all of your concerns based on your specific gynecological needs in order to provide the best results possible for any potential treatments or gynecological procedures you might need. Our gynecology health providers and services are available to you no matter your age, health background or complexity of your gynecological situation. Whether it is a routine annual check-up or an in-depth diagnosis, rest assured that your health is in expert hands.
Here is the list of most common Gynecological services we provide:
- Annual Well Woman Exam
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Gardasil Vaccinations (www.gardasil.com)
- Treatment of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Treatment of Endometrosis
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Pelvic Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy
- Endometrial Ablation for Heavy Menstrual Cycles
(www.Gynecare.com & www.Novasure.com)
- Female Sterilization (www.Essure.com)
- Diagnosis and Management of Urinary Incontinence
(www.Gynecare.com & www. Americanmedicalsystems.com)
- Management of Menopausal Issues and hormone replacement
- Diagnosis and treatment of Pelvic Floor Disorders including “dropped uterus”,
“fallen bladder” (www.Gynecare.com)
- Treatment Overactive Bladder (www.interstim.com)